Tuesday, January 29, 2008

funny

As sad as it was for him in the moment it sure is a great encouragement for all of us who have done stupid stuff in services before (like tuning a bass guitar out loud during Ike's closing prayer...oops). But it was also interesting to see a fellow team member's reaction to this clip on Sunday morning. During the second service I was sitting on the back row with Kristy Webb, who was producing our True North Service. It was almost the end of the message and Kristy got this really big smurk on her face and giggled...yes, I said giggled! I whispered to ask what was so funny and she said, "I just keep seeing that video of Eddy falling in my head." Of course that was the last thing I heard Mike say all morning. Sorry to tell on you Kristy!

Bonnie

No comments: